St Catherine’s Nursery in Leyland is an independent daycare centre providing excellent quality childcare 49 weeks of the year.
We maintain a happy, lively and stimulating environment where pre-school children from the ages of three to four enjoy a high standard of education and care. St Catherine’s is a “full daycare” facility that also offers limited free places to parents seeking part-time / sessional places.
We are a registered charity and a non-profit making organisation. Our nursery is about passion rather than financial gain. Our excellent reputation is based upon providing high quality care in a home from home environment where you and your child will grow to love.
Take a look at our Parents Handbook for more information about Us.
Latest Ofsted Report
The Nursery is registered with OFSTED as a childcare provider and currently holds an ‘Outstanding‘
Our Latest Newsletter
Please take a look at what we have been upto and what’s coming up.
Looking for a Place?
Please feel free to ring and make an appointment to visit our nursery with your child.
Our aims include:
- Providing a safe, secure and happy nursery environment, where each child is treated as an individual.
- To establish a broad and balanced early years curriculum working towards the Early Learning Goals, as set out in the statutory practice of the Early Years Foundation Stage framework.
- To ensure that each child has equal opportunities to engage in the curriculum provided, irrespective of gender, race, religion or additional needs.
- To provide opportunities to establish lasting relationships with other children and adults, encompassing learning, how to respect, share and co-operate with one another.
- To develop an appreciation and respect of the wider world, including respect for: one another, individual people, ethnic minorities, cultural differences, the environment and the surrounding community.