St Catherine’s Independent Nursery is registered for both Two-Year Old Funding and Three to Four-Year old Funding from the government. However, we only accept emerging three-year olds, Two-Year Old children that either turn three within the term they start or early on the following term.
We do offer the 30 hours Government Funding, however, please note that this is mostly only eligible for children whom attend full day sessions.
Two-Year Old Funding…
You may be eligible for Two-Year old Funding for your child if you receive one of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Universal Credit – if you and your partner have a combined income from work of £15,400 or less a year, after tax
- Tax credits and you have an income of £16,190 or less a year, before tax
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act
- The Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
Three – Four Year Old Funding
Every 3- 4 year old is eligible for the ‘Universal’ 15 hours government funding for 38 weeks of the year.
The ‘Extended’ 15 hours, you will have to apply through the Childcare Choices website where you will receive an eligibility code. For more Information and for the correct forms that need to be completed please speak to Helen Brockliss.
You can start claiming for both types of free childcare the term after your child’s second or third birthday.
When you can claim
1st January to 31st March
The beginning of term on or after 1st April
1st April to 31st August
The beginning of term on or after 1st September
1st September to 31st December
The beginning of term on or after 1st January
Please see our Admissions policy.